Virtually all divorce cases in southern California deal with real estate holdings. Most families have a large part, if not all, of their wealth in their homes. For many couples, the decision to divorce is quickly followed by the question: who will keep the home? A careful evaluation of the current value of the home, as well as the true cost of ownership, help bring reality into the discussions.
- Attorney and client conferencing
- Real property valuation reports
- Neighborhood market research
- Title research
- Loan status research
- Pre-foreclosure counseling
- Short Sale counseling
- Loan modification options
- Relocation assistance
- Credit report information and counseling
- Post-divorce homeownership options
For further information on how my team can assist you, please contact me today.