Private Showings Starting in July.
1260 La Loma Road :: Pasadena.
Situated on Johnston Lake in prestigious south San Rafael, this grand Craftsman, designed by architect Doug Ewing, was built in 2006/7. With stunning views of Johnston Lake and “the Meadow”, the idyllic setting is truly magnificent. The home features a great room boasting 18’ ceilings, a boulder fireplace, and wood beamed ceiling, all open to the view beyond. The magnificent master suite with fireplace, elegant bath and huge WIC, rivals any 6-star hotel. Natural materials, large windows and indoor-outdoor ambiance make this Progressive style home light and airy. The home fully embraces the site and wraps around mature oak and sycamore trees.
- 5,100 sq. ft. total living space (per owner) | 26,000 sq. ft. double wide lot
- Separate furnished guest house with kitchen & bath
- 4 bedrooms, all en-suite plus den
- Formal dining room with Tiffany chandelier
- Meticulously designed landscaped grounds
- Multiple patios overlooking the lake
- Brookmere HOA includes use of pool & the “Meadow”
- Security Deposit: $24,000
Tenant pays internet, television, gas, electric, water, $575/quarter Brookmere HOA fee.
Landlord pays gardening, alarm.